Food safety and standard interactions in India (FSSAI) were established and resolved by safe food and food and food pattern is common work of food management.
Also, Read- Fssai Registration
FSSAI, whose older organization is the Ministry of Health and Family Stops, especially dealing with public health through food arrests.
Fssai has six offices in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Cochin and Guwahati, next to the head office in New Delhi.
The Central Government named the non-executive chairman with a rank equal or higher than the Secretary of India India.
Why do you need to register with FSSAI?
To begin, anyone who owns or operates a food business (ie a food business operator) must register with the FSSAI or obtain a license. On the other hand, very small businesses are exempt from this requirement when registering with the food office. Here are some of the main reasons why you should register with FSSAI:
FSSAI registrations increase a company’s credibility by increasing consumer confidence in food for food safety and quality.
It has contributed to the development of dietary innovation. This has helped to remove a number of licensing regulations.
It speeds up trade without risking people’s (ie consumers’) security concerns.
What are the qualification requirements for FSSAI registrations?
There are three main categories depending on the size of your company’s annual turnover. They are classified as follows:
Primary registration: For companies with a minimum annual income of Rs. 12 thousand. State license: For companies with an annual income of Rs. 12 million to Rs. 20 crowns.
Central license: For companies with an annual income higher than Rs. 20 crowns.
The first category is the only one that can be registered under the FSSAI, while the other two require licenses. Before we go any further, it is important to understand how these three categories differ from each other.
Easy registration for small businesses, without an FSSAI license number, because the product is only registered as a license. The larger company must be on the other side of the authorization and equipped with a 14-digit FSSAI registry number, which can be printed on the back of the product.
What category you are not strong, you can sell your items across the country.
How can I register with Fssai?
Registry usually with FSSAI. However, the following steps for registration fssai:
Before registering, you need to know what categories your business belongs to the central license). This is the most important phase because it defines the type of license you need.
If you want to register with the FSSAI, you will need some documents. The type of documentation you will need is determined by your registration / license category. Generally, you will need the following documents:
The following documents are required for basic registration:
- the latest passport size photos of the applicant
- Proof of identity (voter card or Aadhaar card)
- PAN Card (personal identification number)
- Proof of address (telephone or mobile phone bill / electricity or gas bill)
- copy of property documents (as property)
- a copy of the lease agreement and a letter from the landlord (if rented)
The documents required for the state / central license include the following:
- The owner / partner as the authorized signatory must fill in and sign application B (in triplicate).
- Processing unit plan as a full-size layout plan with a defined area for business activities. Below is a list of directors along with their full addresses and contact information.
- In the case of production / processing units, the name and list of equipment and machinery as well as the installed capacity
- Competent government authority issued photo ID and proof of address (optional)
- The following is a list of food categories to be created (manufacturers only)
- The name and letter of the responsible person appointed by the manufacturer, as well as the alternative responsible person, shall be attached to the letter of power.
- Report on the analysis (chemical and bacteriological) of water used as an additive in a food product prepared by a government-approved food testing laboratory.
- They must prove ownership of the place (whether it is a purchase contract, lease, electricity invoices, etc.)
- The social act / oath / memorandum as well as the statutes of the organization establish the company’s statutes.
- Copies of certificates received under cooperative law are available on request (only for cooperatives)
- Manufacturer’s approval letter (if any) required if new labels exist
- For milk and milk products establishments, a milk source is required as a purchasing plan (including details of milk collection centers)
- Details of where meat and meat processing plants get their raw materials. Report on Pesticide Water Report identified as a laboratory in the case of water produced drinking water, mineral water, such as waters.
- Consider the plan, if necessary with the data distribution (optional)
- Outside the cases where the unit is built in a recognized area of industry for the specified food industry, the night from the municipality or local authority to control (optional)
Actual registration under FSSAI is a reasonable direct access. At the beginning, when you pay for standard registration, you must fill in the form and submit a registration card along with the registration form to say that you are weighing from food and security. If you have fallen to the second category, which means you need a state / central license, you must complete Form B.
After sending the registration, the competent authority will review your business and allow you to believe that it meets the necessary requirements. Step Five:
Upon completion, the authorized authorities will issue you a registration certificate.
Elsewhere in the world, food safety and security are major concerns. Because food is a necessity, it must always be safe and convenient to eat. Any compromise here can have detrimental effects. To prevent these tragedies, the FSSAI has introduced an obligation for all food businesses to register or obtain an fssai license. Being on the right side of the law is always a good idea. So if you want to start a grocery business, go ahead and do it.